Replies

any new LDAP user get error 201 when login to subscriber

Ahmed habib
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

I have 2 CUCM Nodes

1 Pub & 1 Sub

I configured extension mobility and users login through extension mobility normally in the two sites

Now When I add new ldap user and synced well, He can only login in The pub site and get an error 201 when he tries to login in the SUB site

The replication is good and I made repair to the DBReplication

The problem is random

Any Suggestions ?

Note : I am Configuring two Ext Mobility Services Pointing to Pub & Sub IPs but new user in Sub branch can't login through both

SERVER-NAME          (msec)    DbMon?    QUEUE    Group ID       (RTMT) & Details
-----------         ----------        ------    -------   -----    -----------    ------------------
IFFCO-CUCM                 0.013     Y/Y/Y     0        (g_2)          (2) Setup Completed
IFFCO-CUCM-SUZ            23.749    Y/Y/Y     0        (g_3)          (2) Setup Completed

5 Replies 5

Hi Ahmed, 

Is extension mobility service active on both server?

Go to Unified Serviciacibility-> Service activation-> Cisco Extension Mobility

Regards

Yes, Activated and all users login normally except new synced users

I restarted it but nothing happens

If I create new local user It login normally but LDAP user login through pub site only

Restarted the EM service or the subscriber? This sounds like a database replication problem. Check the basics from the CLI: “utils dbreplication runtimestate” and probably “utils dbreplication status” on the pub as well as “utils diagnose test” on both nodes. If everything checks out and you haven’t already restarted the subscriber, try that - it’s possible DB change notification isn’t happening or the memcache is borked.

https://community.cisco.com/t5/collaboration-voice-and-video/troubleshooting-cucm-database-replication-in-linux-appliance/ta-p/3111185

HARIS_HUSSAIN
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni
Check if the new users are able to Authenticate with LDAP in Self Care Portal. https://<CUCM SUB IP>/ucmuser/

@HARIS_HUSSAIN User Authenticate normally with his LDAP Password

Today the User could login normally but I don't know the exact reason for this problem as It occurs randomly