cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Automated reports limited to 20 users

benbollinger
Level 2
Level 2

We have the top N users by duration report set to run monthly but I don't see a place to set how to get more than 20 instead of the 100 I'd like to see.  Any suggestions?

Screen Shot 2012-02-01 at 9.15.19 AM.png

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Ben,

Sadly not

The available areas for customization are shown in step 4 below and when you

open this window the number of users in Top N Duration is not a configurable option.

Step 1 Choose Report Config > Automatic Generation/Alert.

The Automatic Report Generation/Alert Option window displays.

Step 2 In the Reports [Report Generation Interval] box, choose the report that you want to automatically generate based on the schedule that you defined in the System Scheduler. See the Chapter 29, "Configuring the CAR System Scheduler".

Step 3 In the Status field, choose Enabled or Disabled.

Step 4 To customize the report or have the report e-mailed when it is generated, click the Customize Parameters button.

The Customize Parameters window displays.

Note Each report provides different customization options, depending on the type of report.

Step 5 Choose the CSV or PDF radio button, depending on the type of report that you want the system to mail.

Step 6 To have the report mailed to all CAR administrators, check the Mailing Option check box.

Step 7 To save the values that you specified, click the Update button.

The Customize Parameters window closes.

Step 8 To enable or customize other reports, repeat Step 4 through Step 7.

Step 9 Click the Update button.

Changes take effect at midnight. You can force the change to take effect immediately by stopping and restarting the CAR Scheduler service.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/7_1_2/car/carauto.html

Cheers!

Rob

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Ben,

Sadly not

The available areas for customization are shown in step 4 below and when you

open this window the number of users in Top N Duration is not a configurable option.

Step 1 Choose Report Config > Automatic Generation/Alert.

The Automatic Report Generation/Alert Option window displays.

Step 2 In the Reports [Report Generation Interval] box, choose the report that you want to automatically generate based on the schedule that you defined in the System Scheduler. See the Chapter 29, "Configuring the CAR System Scheduler".

Step 3 In the Status field, choose Enabled or Disabled.

Step 4 To customize the report or have the report e-mailed when it is generated, click the Customize Parameters button.

The Customize Parameters window displays.

Note Each report provides different customization options, depending on the type of report.

Step 5 Choose the CSV or PDF radio button, depending on the type of report that you want the system to mail.

Step 6 To have the report mailed to all CAR administrators, check the Mailing Option check box.

Step 7 To save the values that you specified, click the Update button.

The Customize Parameters window closes.

Step 8 To enable or customize other reports, repeat Step 4 through Step 7.

Step 9 Click the Update button.

Changes take effect at midnight. You can force the change to take effect immediately by stopping and restarting the CAR Scheduler service.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/7_1_2/car/carauto.html

Cheers!

Rob

I also get in the report either way, but all my phones have a user specificed.  Any idea where that comes from?

Hey Ben,

Any way you could attach a .pdf of the report?

I think I've seen someone with this before

Cheers!

Rob