Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Park -- No park number available

Hi Experts,

Strange issue with Call park as whenever the calls are placing on park internal or external its getting an error "No park number available"
Call flow is Ip phone -- ACME [SIP] --- PSTN

The CSS of all phone for SIP trunk and phones have access, and few times its working and many times getting the error message.
Configured all Park numbers on 4 subscribers with different ranges but without any luck.

Call  Manager version: 9.1.2.13900-10

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Attached the traces for External and internal calls respectively:

Calling number:918067240563 [External]

Called number: 2147545408

Calling number: 2147545012 [Internal]

Called number: 2147545408 

Searched many threads but not able to find any proper resolution, someone  please assist.

Thanks & Regards,

Saif

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Mohammed,

I have seen similar issues where call park fails with this error even though there are call park DN's available. This can happen due to call park DN's not being released after the call is over. You should restart the callmanager service and check if the issue goes away.

Manish

- Do rate helpful posts -

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Manish Gogna
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi Mohammed,

I have seen similar issues where call park fails with this error even though there are call park DN's available. This can happen due to call park DN's not being released after the call is over. You should restart the callmanager service and check if the issue goes away.

Manish

- Do rate helpful posts -

Hi Manish,

Thank you it worked as one of our server was causing the problem after restarting the ccm service it recognizing the call park numbers!!

Sorry for the late response :)

Regards,

Saif

No problem, thanks for updating the post for the benefit of others in the future.

Manish

We had similar issues where directed call park numbers were giving us busy signals, even though they were not being used.  Couldn't figure out what was going on and always had to create new park numbers to replace the "non-working" ones.    This time I found this post, and restarted the callmanager service from the publisher and all the directed call park numbers that were once stuck on busy, are now available again.  Thanks for this post.  Saved me lots of headache.

Which callmanager service need to restart ?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: