Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco Unity Connection

dinorubio
Level 1
Level 1

Hello everybody,

How can i configure, when the call goes to unity connection voice mail, to not make the woman say "Sorry, .... is not available" and only play the custom message that i recorded on the phone.

Search Call Handlers > Edit Call Handler Basics  (AA) > Greetings > Edit Greeting  (Standard)

Thanks

D.

6 Replies 6

jleon22
Level 1
Level 1

You should be able to modify that under the user's mailbox config: Greetings -> Standard.

Hope that helps!

Hello;

I have the same problem ,I changed recording and under callers hear my personel recording but the problem still continues

Did you verify that no other greeting was selected. I've seen the system ignore the "My Personal Recording" before and I would have to set it to "Nothing" save it and then record the personal greeting and then change it back to "My Personal Recording".

HTH

Regards,

Yosh

HTH Regards, Yosh

I tested this but the messaging is not changed,

................. unfortunately not available,ı want to change user greeting only personel recording,Examp

When I call a no answer user, I want to listened 'i am ozden,now I'm not in my place Please leave your message after the tone'

--> Confirm that your call is hitting the right call handler.

--> Check the greeting is uploaded correctly.

--> Check only standard is enabled if any other will be enabled like alternate it will take priority over standard greeting.

If you have any locale other than US English enabled, check that the custom greeting is flagged as the correct language.  Also check in user settings under "Message Settings", check what's selected under "Language that Callers Hear".  If the languages don't match the custom greeting will be ignored.