Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM 7.1.3 - Register rejected to lifesize room 200

wilsonsant
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Guys,

My Customer have the CUCM 7.1.5.31900-3,  it configured the lifesize room 200 as thir party and is presenting error register rejected. This is the correct way to configured this device?

Thanks,

Wilson

9 Replies 9

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Yes, 3rd party SIP is the correct way.  Is lifesize using digest user authentication? If so you may need to create the user and assign to the device and then configure on lifesize's side.

Hi Chris,

Thanks a lot for your contact. The Customer create the user and assign to device, but, register rejected continues.

Another idea about this?

Thanks,

Wilson

Hi Wilson.

Just to be sure..

on sip settings username is the extension assigned to sip device on CUCM.

The password is the end user password assigned to device.

Authorization username is the end user username.

Can you please confirm these settings?

Let us know 

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Hi Carlo,

Thanks a lot for Your contact. The Customer informed to me that configured the samwe username and password, and didn´t worked.

Thanks,

Wilson

On Device page, you also need to configure 'digest user id'. You did?

- Vivek

Hi Vivek,

I will verify with my Customer.

Thanks,

Wilson

Ok and verify one more point at that time, digest password is different from end user password. These are two separate fields on end user page. For SIP registration, you need to use digest password instead of end user password.

- Vivek

Hi Wilson,

do you mean that your customer has configured an end user with the extension as username?

Let me know 

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Hi Carlo,

This information I dont´have. I will verify with my Customer and answer for You,

Thanks,

Wilson