Helpful
Replies

how to auto enable DND in "cucm" when you have microsoft team meeting

Ahmed Tarek
Level 3
Level 3

hi all,

i am asking about the following:-

- auto enable DND feature when you are already in Microsoft team meeting and auto disable it when you finish

- auto forward calls to voice mail if you are enable DND

- set time for DND , i mean if i enabled it , is there any feature to make it enable for 30 mins then disable auto ? in case i forget to disable it

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

The functionality you’re seeking can be achieved through Cisco Webex Cloud-Connected UC. Administrators have the capability to enable the presence sync feature, which synchronizes users’ presence status (such as being in a call, attending a meeting, presenting, or in “Do Not Disturb” mode) bidirectionally between Microsoft Teams and Webex. This synchronization benefits Microsoft Teams users who utilize Webex Calling integration by providing them with real-time information about their contacts’ presence status.

https://help.webex.com/en-us/article/3qjhfz/What's-New-in-Cisco-Webex-Cloud-Connected-UC

Response Signature

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

b.winter
VIP
VIP

How do you think should this be possible?
MS Teams and CUCM are not connected it anyway...

In short: what you want is not possible.

Likely this should be what you're looking for. Configure Microsoft Teams for Webex Calling 

Response Signature

The functionality you’re seeking can be achieved through Cisco Webex Cloud-Connected UC. Administrators have the capability to enable the presence sync feature, which synchronizes users’ presence status (such as being in a call, attending a meeting, presenting, or in “Do Not Disturb” mode) bidirectionally between Microsoft Teams and Webex. This synchronization benefits Microsoft Teams users who utilize Webex Calling integration by providing them with real-time information about their contacts’ presence status.

https://help.webex.com/en-us/article/3qjhfz/What's-New-in-Cisco-Webex-Cloud-Connected-UC

Response Signature

Ahmed Tarek
Level 3
Level 3

tanks for all of you

really appreciated!