Helpful
Replies

how to auto enable DND in "cucm" when you have microsoft team meeting

Ahmed Tarek
Level 3
Level 3

hi all,

i am asking about the following:-

- auto enable DND feature when you are already in Microsoft team meeting and auto disable it when you finish

- auto forward calls to voice mail if you are enable DND

- set time for DND , i mean if i enabled it , is there any feature to make it enable for 30 mins then disable auto ? in case i forget to disable it

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

The functionality youā€™re seeking can be achieved through Cisco Webex Cloud-Connected UC. Administrators have the capability to enable the presence sync feature, which synchronizes usersā€™ presence status (such as being in a call, attending a meeting, presenting, or in ā€œDo Not Disturbā€ mode) bidirectionally between Microsoft Teams and Webex. This synchronization benefits Microsoft Teams users who utilize Webex Calling integration by providing them with real-time information about their contactsā€™ presence status.

https://help.webex.com/en-us/article/3qjhfz/What's-New-in-Cisco-Webex-Cloud-Connected-UC

Response Signature

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

b.winter
VIP
VIP

How do you think should this be possible?
MS Teams and CUCM are not connected it anyway...

In short: what you want is not possible.

Likely this should be what you're looking for. Configure Microsoft Teams for Webex Calling 

Response Signature

The functionality youā€™re seeking can be achieved through Cisco Webex Cloud-Connected UC. Administrators have the capability to enable the presence sync feature, which synchronizes usersā€™ presence status (such as being in a call, attending a meeting, presenting, or in ā€œDo Not Disturbā€ mode) bidirectionally between Microsoft Teams and Webex. This synchronization benefits Microsoft Teams users who utilize Webex Calling integration by providing them with real-time information about their contactsā€™ presence status.

https://help.webex.com/en-us/article/3qjhfz/What's-New-in-Cisco-Webex-Cloud-Connected-UC

Response Signature

Ahmed Tarek
Level 3
Level 3

tanks for all of you

really appreciated!