Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to change Administrator Username (OS/Diaster/CLI) in CUCM - 9.1.2

Dears - Can anyone help me with command to change Administrator Username (OS/Diaster/CLI) in CUCM - 9.1.2.

I can see command to change Administrator Passoword (OS/Diaster/CLI) not the username.

Thanks,

Siva

SIVANESAN R
19 Replies 19

A user with only the Standard CCM Admin Users role can access Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration but cannot make any changes. A user with only the Standard CCMADMIN Administration role can make changes, but cannot authenticate entry to Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration.

A user, therefore, must have the Standard CCM Admin Users role to access Cisco Unified Communications Manager Administration and must have at least one other role to administer the system. Hence make sure you are giving both these roles to the end user.

Find the link again, it was broken last time for some reasons. The definition of roles and groups mentioned in this document stands true for CM v7 as well.

http://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/8_0_2/ccmsys/accm-802-cm/a02mla.html

Regards

Deepak

Thanks

The link still not available

Not sure why, opens fine on my side. Do Google and look for Cisco Unified Communications Manager System Guide, Release 8.0(2)

Regards

Deepak

What about Unity Connections and UCCX ? can we apply same concept for both?

Thanks Bill for the info (+5)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: