IP Telephony and Phones

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, We are currently using a Be6000 system and when we schedule a call forwarding on our phones (model 7945) to external numbers, it works perfectly when the original call comes from an internal position, but when it is an external call then this ...

call forwarding.png
Translator by Community Manager
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,   I've noticed that firmware 11.2.1 (I haven't tested for older versions) violates SIP specifications in an embarrassing way when sending a re-SUBSCRIBE within an existing dialog. More specifically, the phone (a 8851 in this case) doesn't use ...

gedia by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, My Customer is having problem with few calls (in alleatory extension or directory number) where the side on company the User don´t hear another side. Question: what logs is more recommended to collect then to analyze this issues?. I collecte...

wilsonsant by Level 6
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   We have CUCM 10.01 and Presense server with Jabber 12.1.  From normal desk phone there is no issue with outgoing calls. However when dialled from Jabber, the call disconnects after 4 rings if the other party didn't pick up the call. If they man...

Hello,   We have a UC560 environment that is not receiving any inbound calls. All attempts result in a busy signal. Outgoing calls are working fine.   When I run 'terminal monitor > debug isdn q931' I get the following.   004883: ISDN Se0/3/0:23 Q931...

CGreenJr by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm looking to setup an IP Phone system in my home for the most part to learn the system. My setup would be 3 phones without passing data through to computers. Once comfortable managing the system I would then move it an office for my small busin...

Tac73 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a CUCM 9.1 and an IM&Presence 9.1Everything worked fine, but suddenly I can't anymore synchronize the users from CUCM to CUP.On the CUP, in the CUCM Publisher settings page, the Sync Status says "AXL failure". But just under that, in th...

testspa by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi teami have the following output . Appreciate your helpful replies. Router#show platform softwarelicense License U D I : U C 560-F X O-K 9 :Maximum User Licenses : 56Used User Licenses : 0 Available User Licenses : 56Base License : 24C S L Base Lic...

Hi all,   I have CUCM 8.6.2 and i create sip trunk with elastix system but the calls working in one direction from elastix to cucm but i have fast busy when i make calls from cucm to elastix system. i collect trace from CUCM using RTMT and i found yh...