Helpful
Replies

Inbound Calls not working on cucm

Alexander Nejo
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

We have CUCM>>>> VOICE GATEWAY>>>>>>PSTN

Inbound calls to pilot number "08039055000" is working fine but calls to the direct lines i.e "08035095207" is not working.

I did a dna and attached is the outcome.

Kindly advise on what to do

22 Replies 22

The output from DNA shows a call made to 5195, not 5207 as you state. That’s where my doubt is.

Response Signature

Alexander Nejo
Level 1
Level 1

The called number are supposed to send the last 4 digits which is 5195 in that case.

you are confusing everyone.

you stated in the original post that you could not complete calls to 5207.

setting that aside. what KIND of PSTN connection is this? ISDN? Pots lines? 

Okay, so there is a lot of back and forth here. Let's get back to the original question and get more information:

(Edited because @Steven L reminded me that this is MGCP - Thank you!)

• Can you provide an example of an ISDN debug from your gateway as presented to CUCM, so that we can see the digits sent.
  • Can you provide a screenshot of the configuration page for the MGCP gateway ISDN endpoint, specifically including the "Inbound Call Routing" section.
  • For the Inbound CSS in that section, can you provide the list of Partitions in that CSS?
  • Can you show a target number that is succeeding and one that is failing (the number and the partition, specifically)?

These will help us understand your overall inbound call flow so that we can be more specific with our troubleshooting suggestions.

Maren

its MGCP not SIP.

Steven L
Spotlight
Spotlight

i suspect this is an analog line with no DID capabilities.

so, again, what kind of PSTN connection is this?

Hi,

To help us can you please post the running config of your vg?

Thaks

Regards 

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

In your situation, you shouldn’t check the DNA first. Initially, confirm whether the call is reaching the gateway from your ISP. Do you have a PRI or an Analog connection, as @Steven L mentioned, which lacks DID capabilities? If you know how to run the debugs for the respective connection type, please do so and share the logs with us to assist in providing a solution.

Response Signature