IPv6

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

When i want to turn on prefix delegation on my router the prefix state stays in Prefix State is SOLICIT instead of OPEN.GigabitEthernet0/0/0 is in client mode    Prefix State is SOLICIT (3)    Retransmission timer expires in 00:00:03    Address State...

Rottot by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Alright!So we have a customer demanding we turn of ipv6 completely, which we do as best to our ability on all devices. The problem is that customer connects their devices to the network sometimes without turning of ipv6 beforehand. This causes the de...

Windroz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am trying to get my C1111-4PLTEEA to act as a DHCPv6 client with PD.This is what my interface config looks like:interface GigabitEthernet0/0/0ip address dhcpmedia-type rj45negotiation autoipv6 address dhcpipv6 enableipv6 nd autoconfig prefix...

Hello friends,The ipv6 unique local address begins with fc00:0:0:0:ffff.ffff.ffff.ffff /64 imagine it is finished interface ID reached to limit, can i move to subnet ID and change the value from 0 to x ? or only I can change Global id begun with fc00...

Hello, I have studied CCNA and CCNP and got my certification and I'm fully able to manage enterprise network based on CCNP 350-401 and CCNA 200-301, I have hands on lab and fully practiced.Now I don't know what is my position in IT field and what kin...

Resolved! IPv6 subnetting

Hello IT Guys!imagine this is the Global unicast ipv6 address taken from ISP1 (2a00:1:a:b:0000:0000:0000:0001:/64) I know the subnetting can be done after 48 bit in subnet id 16 bit.When i borrow one bit from interface id as follow (2a00:1:a:b:7000:0...

I have a couple of Catalyst 3750X's in a lab.  They aren't stacked but have a 2 x 1Gbps LACP L2 port-channel between them and there are several VLANs that trunk across this.  There are L3 SVIs on each C3750X and I'm running HSRP on some of these.  So...

I have a ipv4 address and i want to know it has ipv6 or not. My problem is i have a sub net mask (10.210.59.160/28) and i am scanning this in nmap module then i will get two lists if it has ipv6 as well one is ipv4 list and another one is ipv6 list. ...

Good afternoon,Does anyone have experience with configuring PMIPv6?I need to provide connectivity between subnets behind the IR1101 at the remote location and the HQ via the AT&T FirstNet network.  I'm having  a hard time with the Cisco docs below.Th...

Hello,I have a RV340 router, and I can't get IPv6 to work properly.If I connect directly to the router of my ISP (Orange), I get an IPv6 address and it writes to me that IPv6 works perfectly (for example on the site test-ipv6.com).However, if I conne...

Lusiiky by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured 2 /64 subnets, each consisting of one router and one VPCS. The only command I inserted in the VPCS was ip auto. For some reason, they didn't configure themselves using EUI-64. The global unicast address looks like it almost used EUI...

Hello, I am trying to configure a static frame relay with the below commands:Outside_Router(config-if)#frame-relay map ipv6 2001:DB8:3EF:30::1 201 broadcastMain_Router(config-if)#frame-relay map ipv6 2001:DB8:CCC::1 102 broadcastI am not sure why but...

Mathav27 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: