IPv6

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Forum Posts

Hello , I am trying to setup nat-pt so that an ipv6-only network can communicate with an ipv4-only network and vice-versa.I have followed the cisco ipv6 configuration guide ''Enabling Traffic to be Sent from an IPv6 Network to an IPv4 Network without...

k.lingiah by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,i'm trying to study IPv6 since we're going to use it on our network very soon. i would like to know what STALE means on the output for this show command. appreciate if a link can also be provided. thanks in advance!Router1#show ipv6 neighborsI...

How's it going?So I'm trying to force myself to use an access-list to redistribute an IPv6 static route into OSPFv3... I can do it no problem using a prefix-list but cannot figure out the logic for the extended IPv6 access-list, any direction or link...

I have two 2811 routers with open ports that I am told to close. Both routers are running the same IOS version. flash:c2800nm-advipservicesk9-mz.124-25d.bin.These are Internet facing routers and thus we do not run IPv6 on these rotuers (yet). My ques...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to configure IPv6 netflow, and I can see there are commands that repeating for the same config, for example:ipv6 flow-export destination 1.1.1.1 1234andipv6 flow-aggregation cache protocol-portexport destination 1.1.1.1 1234oripv6 flow-ca...

Hi everybodyMy book says ISTAP tunnels do not use special reserved range of ipv6 (2002::/16).But when i configure istap tunnel using 2002::/16;  I did not get any error message.Below is the config;R1interface Tunnel1 no ip address no ip redirects ipv...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody.please consider the following address- overlapping- scenario:R2(config)#int loopback 2R2(config-if)#ipv6 address 2002:a09:901:1::1/64R2(config-if)#int tunnel 1R2(config-if)#ipv6 address 2002:a09:901::/128I don't get any error even though...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am studying for my CCNP Route/Switch and think that I will probably have a few IPv6 questions on the exam.  Since my internet connect at home is IPv4, I know that I will need to connect my ASA to a IPv6 Broker.  Do I need to run IPv6 behind the ASA...

sh ipv6 route : shows all the v6 routes in the routing table, some from local interfaces, some from neighbors and still other routes redistributed several hops away and none of the routes have timestamps.:Any ideas?TksFrank::WAN4#sh ipv6 routeIPv6 Ro...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need small help from you.. Please share you experience and any suggestion with me.. Which book or any tutorial is best for IPv6 study.Thanks in advance,Abhinay

abhi-adte by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there some sort of shortcut one can use when doing basic troubleshooting with IPV6?  In the old days it wasn't terribly difficult to remember a few key IPV4 address and be able to relatively easily ping them or telnet to them.  For the moment I am...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,We have a 881G router which is connecte to internet through 3G (IPv4 DHCP).I have been given a requirement to translate the communication from the IPv6 clients to IPv4 internet.I have configured the DHCP part.. but I am stuck translating the ...

arjun.n by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes