MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

im trying to create a scenario using GNS3 for my CCIE Lab preparationthe objective is to create a MPLS VPN thru AS1 to connect R6 and SW2. Thebackdoor link between R6 and SW2 should only be used if the MPLSBut if do show ip route from R6 for the netw...

Haris P by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All.I have a customer who has there own private SRP ring using IS-IS as the IGP and TDP for the MPLS protocol.Every now and then the IS-IS loses its adjacencys with the some of the routers on the ring.  This also happens with TDP.  Log messages fo...

Hi Guys,  Came across some doc for DSCP on MPLs which states label can carry class values and  mpls EXP bits carry drop value. If thats the case how can i see the class value in label and here are they mentioning 20 bits label? And is there any pre-d...

Hi All,I have a query. With Ethernet over MPLS (either port or vlan mode) connecting two different locations, is it possible to have STP BPDU's carrying over the SP core. Any recent enhancements in the IOS allow it.Our design requires two datacenters...

arun kumar by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI've configured a network with PE's and CE's what I have is EIGRP running between PE's and EBGP between PE and CE's. can't reach router loopback address of other CE's. Routing on the PE's works to all locations without a problem. I have DMVPN r...

Hello All,I have hit a very teething problem with DMVPN. The issue is if I have two tunnels at the Hub and Spoke routers, and if I shutdown one tunnel at the Hub, the Spoke routers still think that tunnel is UP. This is true considering all tunnels a...

Hi AllThis should be pretty basic I have a scenario where i'm trying to simulate a vrf GRE tunnel. I'm sure you guys may have seen this problem before. I'm unable to ping across tunnel's 2 WAN link. I took tunnel one out of the vrf to test it and it ...

HI all,Looking for some advice. I want to rollout out MPLS VPNs on our Core. I am confortable with design, topology and commands.VPNs, VRF and MP-BGP come easy to me.But before i start configuring, i would like to know (from your experience) what i s...

Hi,For some reason there is a corrupted LFIB entry on one of my PE routers (6509, Sup720-3B, 12.2(33)SXI2) which disrupts normal traffic flow. The output of the sh ip bgp vpnv4 vrf A labels command shows that MP-BGP assigned label 31 to FEC A(vrf A),...

saiiven07 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allFew questions about explicit path configuration.1) next-hop IP address , point to next-hop interface ip or router-id(loopback) , which is prefer with? and why.2) Attached the diagram, 3 example of explicit-path configuration. Like to know it is...

tckoon by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors