MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,We are currently migrating our SP network to MPLS, and i have the following challenge. As of today, i have a lan2lan connection between two 6509 in two different regions. I have a service-policy applied,to provide customers with a certain bandwidt...

siggen by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am creating one presentation on MPLS VPN so please give me the benefits of MPLS VPN points over the Over-relay or Peer to Peer vpn model...

dangal.43 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,A conceptual question. Lets say you have MPLS Core running LDP in all the links and now you deploy TE tunnels. On the control plane RSVP will signal a path from headend to tailend as per TE operation, however on the data plane a particular router ...

dknov by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to run MPLS TE My PE routers have 2 STM1 links connectd to P routers If i want to reserve 200Mbps for my TE tunnel while 2 pos interfaces are not part of POS-channel RSVP will see that there is not enough BW in case there is 300 Mbps availabl...

Hi All,I m confused in what way port mode EoMPLS will be used ?? Because as far i know port mode EoMPLS will need more Port Density in the PE routers as far SP is concerned. In that case they can go for Ethernet VLAN EoMPLS. One thing Port Mode would...

Having configured the half-life of 1 and other parameters as default. Is it possible that the suppressed prefix gets unsuppressed before reaching the reuse limit of 750?Has anyone observed this behavior? As per Cisco the prefix should wait for the pe...

Resolved! VRF lite

Hi,When using VRF lites, does the packets leave de Router with labels? or the VRF are just locally significant?regards...

I have a setup like this CE1->PE1->P1->P2->PE2->CE2. The CE and PE have ATM cards on them and the P routers are interconnected on POS with MPLS enabled on all of them. I am trying to run AToM on the PE. I see that the end to end PVC comes up and icmp...

Hi,We have recently had a QinQ link provisioned, but have noticed mtu issues when testing.The link is terminated on 2950's(Trunk Ports) at each end, with the 2950's then connected(Also trunk ports) to 7204VXRs, and the various vlans broken out into d...

Hi,We have several branch offices connected via a managed MPLS network. Each MPLS router in the branch office is connected to the local LAN switch, with its separate firewall and internet access router. How do we direct traffic from the local network...

saidfrh by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes