MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,We have a network of 10 IGXs running on Leased Lines serving the Voice & Dataconnectivity needs.. Now our Service Provider is offering Managed MPLS services.. Managed in the sense, he provides the Edge Router & asking us to just connect the Ethern...

bala.kcs by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we use OSPF between CE-PE.however, when any circuit inside SP cloud did not properly configure ie accidently remove mpls label protocol ldp tag-switching mtu 2000 tag-switching ipunder the interface, CE still receive routing from OSPF.Show ip route w...

nshahrin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I read a couple of documents. Sounds like Fast Reroute is only supported on PoS link. And the latest information those documents referred to is the feature guide for IOS 12.0. So I am wondering whether more work is done on Fast Reroute in the newer r...

cableip by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I'd appreciate feedback on existing MPLS service providers. Their strenghts and weaknesses, footprint and Service offerings. I am about to start a project with Equant and Level-3, your comments and general observations are welcome.TIA,...

leivaae by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We have 4 sites connected to a hub site (star topology), they are all connected to each other using MPLS vpn. We are planning to deploy Voice over the VPN. Can we do Fragmentation and QOS on the traffic before it enters the MPLS VPN. QOS can b...

acoe by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We've a cell-based MPLS network (based on BPX 8600/LSC 7200 acting as the P and MGXs with RPMs acting as the PEs and connected with E3s to the BPX).On those PEs...we're running MPLS VPNs for our customers and there're 2 PEs acting as Route Re...

melkomy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One customer wants to use 155M DPT link to my PE GSR router.But we can not success pinging from the pe to ce.I dont know wheather DPT can be use between pe and ce link.That is say that weahter it can support ip vrf forwarding on this card????

ji.xie by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

There are total 6 sites connected together with fiber optic cable(They are all over the country distance may be between 500 to 1200 KM), i dont know the capacity of them,My job is to provide connectivity to all the sites with their specific requirem...

I would like to start using NAT on our PE nodes but I cannot get it working. I have a lab setup with two vrf's terminating on the same node. In the lab I would like to NAT an address(Arguments sake a server) in the one VRF (Customer-C) to a unique ad...

I have a situation whr i need to connect 7 different sites together with ATM. I have STM 4 as back bone and some place PDH E3 and E1, I am looking at cisco product with following configuration.1). 4 XSTM 12). 5 XE33). 8 XE1 Data4)9 XE1 Voice.5 8 X1...

Hello,I dont not know if this is the right list but I hope you can give me some insights regarding my concern.I am currently working on a company with MPLS connection for multiple sites/branches. The headquarters do have two links, one is for MPLS (p...

korg by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have created and ima group "ATM1/ima1" which shows up in the config as interface ATM1/ima1 no ip address shutdown no atm ilmi-keepaliveI would like to remove (no int atm1/ima1) it but when I do the router says "cannot remove physical interfaces. H...

jrhofman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes