MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello! how are you? I need to control traffic on a pseudowire tunnel between 7600 and ASR 9000 router. We tried with a ping MPLS pseudo wire, but some packets are lost because acts control plane policing and we do not find a way to measure traffic in...

Resolved! MPLS restoration

Improved uptime and faster recovery from outages is often touted as a benefit of MPLS but how is that possible when it depends on the underlying IGP to know what the best route is?

Hello everyone. I am trying to have multicasting traffic between two vrfs. I have configured i hope everything. Although i can see trafic activity on vrf source, where multicast server localted (mc address 230.0.0.3), i can't find mroute in vrf recie...

Hello, I have a rare issue, which I cannot explain. I have a simple scenario  LAN1===4500===OSPF===R1_6500======OSPF======R2_6500======tunnel mpls TE with autoroute=======R3_2900====1900===LAN2 1. I enable an MPLS TE tunnel between R2 6500 router and...

I'm working on an MPLS/VRF lab scenario and the lab has me running OSPF between the CE and PE routers, then redistributing into MP-BGP so that the customer routes can be carried across the MPLS core, then on the far end of the MPLS cloud at the PE-CE...

Hola.Need quick help to identify where MPLS LDP issue is, PE to P, take a look below, can be quick fix, but interesting issue. I have 7606 MPLS PE router, IOS Version 12.2(33)SRC4, with following mods: 1-subslot SPA Interface Processor-600  7600-SIP-...

In MPLS PE-CE OSPF I have below queries 1. Can OSPF with area 0 can be configured in each different VRFs ?2. In MPLS environment, CE router will advertise routes towards PE router and OSPF route will be redistributed into BGP and inturn BGP routes wi...