MPLS

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

HiI have a question about tLDP discovery on ASR9000.The  command neighbor ipv4 5.5.5.5  pw-id xx starts tLDP discovery process (sending udp messages):p2p testinterface TenGigE0/7/0/0.30neighbor ipv4 5.5.5.5 pw-id 30So, does it have any sense to also ...

Such as:(config)#mls ip multicast flow-stat-timer 9Warning: This command is no longer supported.snmp-server enable traps ethernet cfm alarmip nat inside source list 114 pool pool_vrf_DR vrf DRip nat inside source static 172.16.76.66 10.10.58.1 vrf MR...

Hi,Dear Sir/Madam,    we config a l2 vpn between two 6509,  it worked, but we move line between two 6509 to SDH to extend the distance.   but the sdh device can't allowed <64 bytes packet, we found when <64 bytes packet send from 6509 was dropped by ...

fly by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allAccording to what I know , the router can only have one LDP router-id configured usually using the command mpls ldp router-id {interface} forceI have one of my PEs configured with a private IP address (loopback 0) and is configured as MPLS LDP ...

mkhalil10 by Spotlight
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allCan I configure xconnect to be included within a VRF?The issue is that I can change my MPLS ldp router-id within a VRF , but according to what I have tried , I cannot include the sub-interface where my xconnect configuration is under that VRF?A...

mkhalil10 by Spotlight
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,Is there any particular procedure to upgrade Getvpn COOP servers,My setup is having both 3900 ISR at the same location acting as Primary and Secindary COOP.My plan is the standard go for the secondary first and then for Primary.Regards,DB

Hello all,I need to transport Ethernet tagged traffic from destination A to destination B but between these two ends I have a not-aware ethernet VLAN network and an MPLS network.I thought to create an L2TPv3 PWE in the first part of the path and an M...

Hello, I have been doing alot of labbing and playing around with MPLS/LDP today with the following topology.      A (PE) <-->  B (P) <--->  C (P) <--> D (PE)I have have three seperate IGP AS/domains defined sharing the loopbacks between the below rou...

Hi allI have MPLS network with many PEs , I have decided to place route-reflectors (for both VPNv4 and VPLS AFs)Due to installation and connectivity issues , I could not connect all my PEs to the new Ps , so I have cascaded PEsMy question is , is bet...

mkhalil10 by Spotlight
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have successfully configured the Psuedowire between ASR9k and 7600 but end to end connectivity is not working. Here is my topology. CE1 --------7600--------- ASR9k----------Nexus7k-------Nexus5k--------CE2I can see psuedowire is up between 7600 ...

Hello all,I am trying to learn and practice MPLS VPN. I can successfully connect customer sites together, but how can I bring Internet connectivity "properly" to customer sites ?I am using the following topology.Summary:- eBGP between CORE_1 (CORE_2)...

Fab T by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics