Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

My AAA configuration works fine on the FWSM (4.0) when I session (ssh) directly into it. However when I try to session into the slot from the switch (switch is AAA already), it only recognizes the local username. But then I don't have authorization...

xayavongp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We configured 802.1x for the wired network. Some pc's and printers do not work. This is the message on the switch:DOT1X-5-FAIL: Authentication failed for client (Unknown MAC)on interface fa0/1All pc's work with digital certificates and EAP-TLS on the...

Hi all,I couldn't find any details how to use RADIUS Vendor-Specific Attributes (VSA)26 , cisco av-pair but only some samples like: cisco-avpair= "shell:priv-lvl=15" Is there a FULL list of these attributes with correct syntax explained for IOS 12.4 ...

pengfang by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I'm having a problem when wireless controllers try to authenticate wireless clients by ACS 5.0.I've added the ACS as a Radius server and configured in the Wlan that the clients try to associate.Seem that the WC is unable contact the ACS, in t...

gseadmins by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear allI have an ACS cd 4.1(1) build 23. I need to know how many different ACS can I installed. Each ACS differe from the other. If I can install many different ACS, can I do a replication between these different ACSs or the replication candone only...

amady3381 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I had configured everything for certificate authentication EAP-TLS in Windows 2003 AD with enterprise CA. After logging a machine to domain I receive a certificate for computer, then setup XP SP3 to reauthenticate perion 120 sec (by Microsoft KB). I ...

Filip Po by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi allI have installed ACS on VMWARE and it has two interfaces in two subnets but tacacs is working on one of it. So my question is Can I run tacacs on both interfaces? if not How can change running interface.RegardsMarcin