Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI have VPN clients coming into a router and getting x-authenticated using TACACS/ACS 3.0. Till now I was using local group authetication. My requirement is to only allow specific user to authenticate on vpn and not all users in ACS database. I beli...

amjain2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have done a gre encrypted tunnel between 2 sites (2x3800 router). everything was ok but not with a certain application which need to authenticate to the other site.anyone could figure out what went wrong or what could be there in that particular a...

we have a ACS 4.1 install with 5 acs servers, 25 remote switches and over 800 xp users all doing certificate based machine authentication that work perfectly fine. We are also using a guest vlan in our sites to auth fail a guest user onto the guest v...

miwitte by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to know what are the configurations required in Cisco ACS for authorization.I have done the foll configurations in the switch.aaa authorization config-commandsaaa authorization exec default group tacacs+ localradius-server host 10.240...

I am not able to authenticate the host connecting to the AP whcih is getting authenticating aganst RADIUS. Looks like shared secret key issue. Can any one help out? Log message says,(%DOT11-7-AUTH_FAILED: Station 0013.02c4.02d7 Authentication failed

aksher by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes