Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

I am using an Asa 5520 for remote access VPN. We currently use local groups for authenticating users but i would like to use nt domain authentication. I have tested using nt domain authentication using one of our domain controllers but how do i contr...

THCox by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ThereIs it possible to "link" a SSID to a User Group in ACS 3.3 ?If there are 10 User Groups (Active Directory) in ACS and there are 4 SSID's, how can you prevent "Guest Users" from User Group 100 to connect to a non-Guest user SSID ? The Guest Us...

Hi Alluser1 >>>GroupA & user2 >>>GroupBRouter1 >>>NDG-A & Router2 >>>NDG-BNow, GroupA user must have "sh run" permission on NDG-A but not on NDG-B.GroupB user must have "sh run" permission on NDG-B but not on NDG-A.I created two shell command authori...

Is there a way to map the authentication of an SSL VPN group on an ASA to a specific Group on an ACS server. I am trying to set up my SSL VPN groups to give a different SSL VPN access to different groups of users, but authenticate them all using the ...

Hello,I'm in trouble with this infrastructure:-ACS 4.1-Aironet 1231-PC con ADU-external user database Novell NDSAt the start, I try to use windows external database and EAP-FAST authentication with success, but, when I put only LDAP as external user ...

I have backuped database in ACS SE 4.1 but it's erro "Backup failed due to FTP error. The Server returned 550 C:\Documents and Settings\ducnv\Desktop : No such file or directory"have you got any erro same it?? if had, please help??thanksducnv

Hi, We want to integrate the WLC with ACS 4.1 using EAP FAST authentication. As of now, it is working fine with ACS 3.3. WLC side, I have configured the new Radius server & pointed it in WLAN IDIn ACS 4.1, I have configured as per the below doc.http:...

gururajan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've got a vpn client authentication working with an ASA running version 8.03 to an MS 2003 IAS server using the following link. http://cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_configuration_example09186a00806de37e.shtmlHowever with this c...

m.egan by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes