Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

I am using Cisco Access Registrar 3.0 with an oracle database with users type A. What i need to do is : if the users exists define services type A. If the user is not in the DB then it is type B so i have to define services for this type of user.I am...

protokol by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've just configured ACS and TACACS+ for access to our switches using our AD for authentication. It works fine.What I would like to know is firstly how can I configure ACS to only allow access to our switches if you belong in a particular AD group or...

jonchill by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

G'day...Toys:Cisco Secure ACS 3.2Cisco 1242 Access PointsI want to authenticate spectralink phones via LEAP (Radius Aironet) and IT staff logging onto the CLI via TACACS+, all off the same ACS Server.The only way I have gotten this to work is to setu...

aho by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What do I need to modify or add to the following so the locally defined userid gui_id can succeed when logging into this router at all times even if communication with the TACACS+ server is up. (gui_id does not exist in the TACACS+ server). Order o...

hadbihas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I'm testing the new ACS 4.0 for some feature like .1x.For the authentication I use a linux box with tacacs+ and all works fine.I try the tacacs coming from ACS but I don't understand why my account don't go to # lvl 15 priv but I need to insert...

Does anyone know how to configure a router(MSFC in this case so the same ip address is sent to the ACS server for authenticating. The source address may not always be the same depending on the path taken, If the source address isnt an ip address con...

cpopour by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Installed the ACS4.0 appliance and booted up to perform initial config. After I completed config and rebooted, went to gui interface. Under Network Configuration, I found two(2) AAA servers. One of them had the hostname that I had made for the app...

bm_5789 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello everybodyi have just installed CSU on sun v120.but when i try to access the web admin page (http://[ip of server]/cs),it gave me the following: ForbiddenYour client is not allowed to access the requested object.can anyone help me with this?