Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Is it possible to export the user database stored in the Cisco Secure ACS Database to some file. I need to see all the user accounts and their group assignments etc to be able to do reporting on this.Any ideas?

CoetzerJ by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two PIXs and one RADIUS (Windows) server on a site. Both sites are connected by PIX-PIX IPSEC tunnel. I have configured both PIXs for PPTP access using RADIUS to authenticate. On the site with the RADIUS server is local this works ok. When I ...

I have a case which is showed in attachments.That is in pix outside interface changed the sourecs addresses as illustrate.How can I config the pix.the changed sources addresses doesn't in the same network with the pix outside interface's.

xbw by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I'm trying to get 2 sets of CVPN clients to authenticate with 2 different Radius servers without much successThe line below is mapped to the interface and will always push all users to that radius server, is there anyway round thiscrypto map ne...

tholmes by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have tried to add a VSA to enable a Packeteer to authenticate using RADIUS on the ACS.Using RDBMS synchronization to import the csv file below.SequenceId,Priority,GroupName,Action,ValueName ,Value1,Value2,Value31,1,External,163,26,access=look,2334,...

aylmer by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiTomorrow I'm going to try to add VSAs to an ACSE appliance to get AAA override working on the AireSpace APs.I've seen this document:http://www.tarak.org/airespace-cisco-acs.htmlHowever we don't seem to use CSUtil on the appliance version - does an...