Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

I have been working with TAC on an NMAP failure issue since December 2019 and the results are that it is broken. The problem started after upgrading v2.2 from patch 13 to 15. The manual NMAP scan sits on Manual scan in progress... and never populates...

Hellowe are preparing migration for a customer, from ACS 5.8 to ISE and want to use migration utility; this utility require to enable migration interface using command acs config-web-interface migration enable on ACS CLI.Unfortunately access to CLI (...

Hi All We're needing to do an upgrade on a medium-scale distributed deployment 2x PAN with MNT, 8x PSN.The deployment is currently on 2.0.0.306 (patch 5) and I'm looking for advice on the best way to go about getting it upgraded please.Ideally we wou...

CaPunT by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ISE 2.4 VM License

Hi there,   I would like to get more info in regards of the new ISE 2.4 VM license. What will happen to existing ISE customer who are going to ISE 2.4 ? I am interested to know how the new VM license will looks like.   Thanks in advance   Regards   R...

rshehov by Cisco Employee
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,we have rolled out 802.1x enterprise-wide. RADIUS-servers are ACS 1121 (5.3.0.40). Currently we are rolling-out Win7-clients.The access-layer is built on Catalyst 3560g-48-poe, (IOS 12.2(53)SE2).On certain switches we have the problen (only Wi...

rhub by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

*Seeking assistance with p3* Currently working through an automation project that utilizes DNAC and ISE APIs.  The objective is to onboard an SDA edge node to our fabric via python & APIs.  The phases are as follows: p1: Add device to inventory (Add ...

Hello all, I'm getting ready to upgrade a few nodes, a standalone 2.3, and a PAN/Secondary 2.4 to 2.6.  That's the plan anyway.  My question is will running the URT interrupt the services ISE is providing?  Secondly,  after running the URT to prepare...

ssuttle1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! TACACS

Hi team, My customer is asking on Cisco’s recommendation on using a ‘single-connection’ in TACACS+. “We know that single connection will use a lower number of sockets/resources on the tacacs server, and single-connection seems to be referred to as “...

kerai08 by Cisco Employee
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Helpful votes