Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
This community is for technical, feature, configuration and deployment questions.
For production deployment issues, please contact the TAC! We will not comment or assist with your TAC case in these forums.
Please see How to Ask the Community for Help for other best practices.

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,   Sales guy has told the customer that a guest SSID can be configured that allows the following process: Receptionist has bits of paper with uniquely generated PSKsThe PSKs have two types of expiry that begins on first use; 4 hours, 3 months. Gen...

StefC by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can you tell me what info the Visibility Wizard collects from SNMP?  I believe it collects MAC address and ARP table information. Does it collect CDP and LLDP information as well?   What other data does it pull from SNMP?   Thanks.   Sam

scamarda by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi TME's   Got the following from a customer and want some field guidance. "We're currently running a Cisco ISE deployment (2 nodes) on code version 2.3 patch 4. There is a project in-flight to deploy guest services that is nearing the tail end. A fe...

I have just upgraded a 4 node cluster from 2.3 to 2.4 and have run into a few issues.After upgrade which took over 30 hours I can no longer sync nodes as they all report upgrade in process.If i remove a node from the cluster and try and re-add it I g...

sapage by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 9 Helpful votes

Is this possible to do Guest url mapping using Cisco ISE. I need to  dynamically redirect urls that have a certain url structure, maintaining parts of the original URL in the destination URL. Original URL: https://10.64.67.92:8443/guestportal/gateway...

One ISE is available at 10.78.29.107.  As a root from PI instance, I can ping this ISE.    [root@pi-common-xxx ~]# ping 10.78.29.107 -c 4 PING 10.78.29.107 (10.78.29.107) 56(84) bytes of data. 64 bytes from 10.78.29.107: icmp_seq=1 ttl=63 time=0.634 ...

kapkale by Cisco Employee
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes