cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Goodday all,Recently I installed LMS 4.1 accidentally on the c-drive, which, as a result, fills itself with a growing database and associated logfiles. How can I move both items to another drive safely? I allready managed to move configs and download...

Eddie by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there!I want to know how to make your LMS 4.1 (or 4.2) a syslog server in order to:- save the logs (where does LMS saves them? how can I see this syslog file?)- be sent alerts about mac changes of the endpoints (mac notifications) (how can I make ...

Hello....I recently joined a company as Network Admin. Our senior network admin asked to use the cisco network assistant. O have installed it on my machine and when i try to connect to an existing community which the senior agent has created, I am ge...

ashique84 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I want to apply QoS policy on a particular VM for specified port range only. I  have created following script file but that doesnt work. I mean it doesnt apply any policy on vm residing on Veth1. Can any body look in to this and tell me where is t...

liveshell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to use a kron process to send output from the "show license udi" command to a logging host.  My requirements are:send license udi output to remote host.bonus requirements:send current feature set to remote logging host. A couple questions...

Resolved! NetFlow Overhead

I would like to run some NetFlow monitoring on a few sub interfaces on a router. This is a 7301, with an NPE-G1.What I want to know is, does Cisco have a page anywhere (because I can't find one) that lists typical additional CPU and memory loads one ...

jwbensley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have purchased Nexus 5548UP switch, i want to know if we have a built-in option for web based tool to manage and configur it just as ASA have ASDM. If there is no such options then what are the options available that can be freely available and can...

Hi,I am using the LMS3.2.1. When I am trying to configure the Device discovery from "CS->Device and Credentials->Device Discovery->Discovery Settings  "and select the any option e.g. IP or cdp or I and click for next page, I am receiving the below er...

raza555 by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone tell me how I can nail down the SNMP ifmib ifindex table on a Solaris 10 server? Every time the server guys add a subintderface, I have to reconfigure my PRTG and Spectrum models, and it's getting tedious. I cannot believe there is no way ...

Hello guys,i want to implement LMS to monitor our local network Devices and the network devices in remote site area.my questions :is there any local collector /poller on LMS ? this local collector function is to collect data from local devices and pr...

Hi ,I have a 7200 Gateway router , and 3rd party monitoring system i'v been told that i have to give the OID so we can monitor ( CPU ,mem , interface  traffic , ....) in the monitoring system .i did the command #Show snmp miband very big list of inde...