cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi !I'm currently working on network hardening project. I know it is a good pratice to disable unsed service.Currently I'm questionning about "source route" feature... I see on the web it's sometimes used in management solution to discover network ...

xine xine by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VPN + Radius

Our firewalls are all set up with TACACS+ which uses Cisco ACS for ssh authentication.I need to configure one of our firewalls for VPN using Radius, however since the firewall is already configured as a TACACS+ device on ACS I can't add it again as ...

niro by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Between Oct 21 and Oct 28th, syslog messages from 48 devices dwindled to 0. Working with TAC, RME database checkpoint and reset restored about 42 devices, same evaporation re-occurred and consistent 0 devices show in Syslog Reports. Cannot monitor ...

Resolved! 6500 & NAM2

I cannot get IP connectivity to my NAM2 after I upgraded a 6500 from a Sup2 with HybridOS to a Sup720 with IOS. The IP address of the NAM2 was in the same subnet at the Sup2 CatOS. Now that CatOS has gone away, I no longer have IP connectivity to the...

drhague by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI installed security manager client , and run it over another system as security manager server , but as i click on device view tab in menue bar , nothing happening , and seems its inactive.So i can not add any device.Anybody know whats wrong?Tanx

I can't archive a 3845 router config with RME :Execution Result: Unable to get results of job execution for device. Retry the job after increasing the job result wait time using the option:Resource Manager Essentials -> Admin -> Config Mgmt -> Archiv...

Hi,I'd like to know if CCM 6.1 is supported with LMS 3.1. What should be available (RME inventory, User tracking => IP Phones) ?My customer hopes for IP Phone discovery in User Tracking.Best Regards.

Hello!I have been tasked to determine what functionalities of CiscoWorks we should use at my company. We are interested in automating reports, even having them emailed out. Specifically, we would like to get a report on switchports that are adminis...