cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,Can anyone tell me how i can manage the config on the VPN concentrator using RME?i am managing routers, switches and firewalls right now but RME seem not to be able to collect config from VPN concentartor (this i think is because of the menu d...

I just received a new Network Analysis Module to install into our 3725 core routers. I figure that a static IP address would be better than using IP unnumbered. My question is the address space to use. This router is configured with a point-to-point ...

bberry by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,we have a LAN with about 60 Switches (29xx- and 35xx-Series)in a vtp-domain. If I create a vlan with Works2000 the LAN goes down for 5 minutes because a buffer memory error. After this time all Switches have learned this vlan and it works fi...

isk-admin by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

It is possible to group devices by ManagementIPAddress in CommonServices. But how LMS determines which address of the device would be the management one ? And the second question. In Campus Manager devices can be grouped by two attributes Subnet Mas...

p_kiselev by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I see that some 3560's are supported, but are some version's of them not? CiscoWorks sees all of our WS-C3560-24PS powered switches with no problem. But in DFM all of our WS-C3560-48TS are in an unknown state. I have tried to delete and re-add these ...

schadmin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Installed SDM 2.3.1 on a PC and I'm able to connect to the router from it using SDM Launcher but I would like to install it onto the router so I can access the interface from a Mac. Since the GUI setup doesn't work, can I somehow manualy install SDM...

ph0enix by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm curious about any helpful hints that I can use to monitor ethernet switches that have 802.1x enabled. I'd be interested in receiving alerts, traops or other notifications showing ports that have authentication violations, active guest VLAN assig...

cscfitzie by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card