Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,My name is mayur.I have 1 web hosting application natted with one public ip of ISP 1 But when ISP 1 goes down my internet is working fine with ISP 2 help of autofailover ipsla BUT the web hosting application is not working 

I'm trying to configure my new SG250-08 for my home network. I'm not very familiar with configuration of switches and or routers. I managed to create 3 VLAN's on the switch and I'm able to ping  between all VLAN's including VLAN1. I can also ping fro...

Peavy by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,whenever Cisco prime infra 3.4 rebooted (planned or unplanned) the VM loss the connectivity.we have noticed that after restart the VM, the network interface name is changed (ex. from eth0 to eth1 or eth2--9 ) then the new interface has no IP assig...

Mahmoud by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How we can delete ACL and Auto QoS from Cisco Switch 3650?Extended IP access list AutoQos-4.0-Acl-Bulk-Data10 permit tcp any any eq 2220 permit tcp any any eq 46530 permit tcp any any eq 14340 permit tcp any any eq 99350 permit tcp any any eq 99560 p...

Hello community ! I'm trying to connect an AWS Direct Connect connection to my VPN through a CSR. I need to add the CSR because I need to set a NAT between the onpremise datacenter and the AWS cloud but I haven't find any documentation about this, c...

imleo by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes