cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Received new fiber circuit from AT&T and they gave us 5 usable IPs; in the past those usable IPs were WAN IPs, but this time around they are LAN IPs. The whole purpose of the additional IPs was in preparation for implementing MX95's in HA Failover us...

Bacon by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have Cisco ASR 1001 x with Software, Version 16.09.05, and i'm facing a tacacs problem using VRFThe configuration is as follows: aaa group server tacacs+ Secureserver name MNGserver name MNG2ip vrf forwarding OT-CCTVip tacacs source-interface TenGi...

Hello,I am currently working on a simple UDP communication. The client.py and server.py is finished and the result is something like that:My computer is the server while my Kali Linux (I use a VM) is the client.I want to analyze this UDP communicatio...

Kevin18_0-1681047862770.png Kevin18_1-1681048143272.png
Kevin18 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello,I have an assignment about a simple UDP Communication.One of the task is "Show the clients’ IP addresses and port numbers on the server and vici versa." There is also a picture about the UDP Communication.I get my IP with ipconfig but I don't k...

Kevin18_2-1680971693980.png
Kevin18 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Customer has upgraded to 3.10.2 but For PSIRT and EOL they are now seeing these dates for the bundle data:PAS: 14th November 2021RMBL: 19th November 2020 however, the dates are still year old. Do we know when the Cisco is going to release the maj...

kashif_hq by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,How do I stop the "%ENVMON-4-FAN_LOW_RPM" messages?I have about 30 routers that have this problem, and the syslog messages flodding me...My current config in the routers is "logging trap debugging" and I want to keep it that way. I only need to st...

meirelyahu by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

If a customer has 2 sites and they’re both connected to each other via the ISP MPLS backbone, can the customer use the same private IP range in both sites? If yes, then how would that work if a user in site A wants to connect to a server in site A th...

asuka55 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes