cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all: I found out that the discovered devices (after successful scanning) in the main Dashboard Detail cannot or take very long time to auto-refreshing the status change. May I know is there any way by Command Line at the "Root" (I am using an OVA ...

HIMy goal- crypto key generated by startup config- 'no shut' a specifc interface- save the config to nvramMy Script!kron occurrence crypto_key in 2 oneshot policy-list crypto_key!kron policy-list crypto_key cli event manager run crypto_key!event mana...

Hi All, we have cisco ACS 5.5 appliance and its password got expired . now we are unable to login into the device via cli.I need help on below points.1) how to reset cli admin password. please share me the procedure2) how to take the backup of the de...

I'm looking for a cisco router that supports PCP.My ISP network (class A) requires the ability for customers to automatically forward port in their NAT router to my carrier grade Router.I see it's supported by Cisco XR products but it seems to be too...

Hi All, I have recently started learing EEM and it would be a great help if someone can explain the syntax of the below line,action 1 regexp "Interface ([^,]+)" "$_syslog_msg" match intfI would like to know:1.use of regexp2. How does interface ([^,]+...

I am looking for OID for the fans for PS for the 3750X series switches as indicated below. There is a bug in SE6 that marks your PS-FAN faulty even if it's running OK. I have yet to be able to find the OID for that value...  lanedge-stack1c#show env ...

Leon by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes