Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,   I have created new VLAN for DVR's and it is connected with my core switch 3750G. I am able to ping DVR IP's from my core switch but the same was not able from my access switch from another vlan.   interface Vlan250 description """DVR""" ip addr...

hi everyone,I have ACL on the ASA that allow TCP connection between two networks. It works well, but sometimes ASA block this rule and I have to off und on this rule. Done it works again. I think it is because the TCP Stack between hosts in the netwo...

Dear All, I am currently working on a client and their requirements are below. quotes in bracket will tell you what I have acheived yet 1) Url blocking (acheived) 2) Facebook videos and games only (unable to acheive) 3) torrent block (unable to achei...

We are using a Cisco ASA and the following started yesterday:   One of our users was locked out of our retirement plan admin site.  When we called, we were told they blocked our access because the IP we were coming from was in Japan.     After some i...

Please help as I am trying to understand what kind of layer 3 traffic are process, since Isolated vlan hosts only talk to Promiscuous port and hosts within a community vlan (do not talk to hosts in other community vlan) but can talk to each other and...

Hello All,   We are using Cisco ASA with FTD 6.2. While we are tring to ping any hostname on internet like "google.com"we are getting reply unknown host since DNS servers are already configure. however we are getting ping reply to global DNS servers ...

Hello   I just attempted to move a couple of VRF vlans from an ACE module to an ASA module but for some reason the vlans were showing as 'down' on the ASA:   al1asam/act/pri# sh int vlan 2100 Interface Vlan2100 "", is down, line protocol is down Hard...

Hi, I'm currently installing a FireSIGHT virtual appliance in order to manage 2 ASA's with FirePOWER services installed.My Defense Center is properly licensed, using the PAK key I got.I bought 2 IPS subscription licenses for both ASA's. I configured ...

I have a 5506X connected to a 200mbps cable pipe. When i run speed test i cap at just under 100mbps. If i connect with a laptop direct to  the cable modem I get just under 200mbps. I am not using any of the Firepower features. Is there anything I nee...

Hi. I have an ASA 5508-x connected to two ISPs. I made the relevant configurations of the static route with superior metric of SLA monitor, Track ID and the IP tracking address 8.8.8.8. When I did the backup tests of ISPs, they worked fine by disconn...

leoandino by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card