Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Good Day All,    Currently my client is facing months of FMC High CPU Usage of more than 95% constantly.  However there is slowness being observed from the management dashboard to deploying policies to multiple sites. We have engaged TAC support, but...

Hi,   I plan to add SSH to my ASA firewall. Try to generate self sign cert. No option to select at Key pair, so i add key pair.. When add receive error =   [ERROR] crypto key generate rsa label <Default-RSA-Key> noconfirm     Key name '&lt;Default-RS...

Resolved! ASA Failover

Hello,    I have a pair of ASR1002s  configured with HSRP. These ASRs are not physically connected. Each ASR has an active Internet & WAN link to the same ISP.  Each ASR connects to a  L2 downstream switch and each switch connects to an ASA. The ASAs...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all, from PRTG monitoring a saw that many time the bandwith of my connection is full. I need to know what is the clients that generating more traffic. Is there  a method to know this ? from ASDM or CLI ?   Thank you,   Daniele.

hi,   have set up two routers for ipsec vpn is see the folowing on R1: R1#sh crypto isakmp saIPv4 Crypto ISAKMP SAdst             src             state          conn-id statusx.x.x.241   x.x.x.197  QM_IDLE           1007 ACTIVEIPv6 Crypto ISAKMP SA  ...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card