Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,Was wondering if I can get some insight/help on this.Having some odd email issues.From most email servers, we receive email fine.But here recently we have been experiencing issues with Proof Point servers.  Sometimes email being sent throug...

SethDunn by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA 5580-20

Hi, I need your help again - Im new to this hence trying to do my research first and Im unable to find the below for part# ASA5580-20-4GE-K9, can you please help me with that! Thanks again for your time!   1. End of sales date 2. End of Software main...

s k by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an established network for security equipment with an ASA5506-X and a SG500 in Layer 3 Mode.  All other layer 2 switches and devices (IP cameras, card readers, etc) are pointing to the SG500 as their default gateway.  The SG500 is performing a...

IT_wrench by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just installed ISE 2.3. added the WLC and attached some Iphone to the WLC. when I go into ISE admin > Context Visibility > Endpoints. The IPhones are showing as Unknown. I tried multiple iphones and all of them say unknown. Is there something I need ...

agardner by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Experts,My VPN encryption domain as follows,access-list VPN-ACL extended permit ip host 172.16.99.218 host 192.168.10.22access-list VPN-ACL extended permit ip host 172.16.99.218 host 192.168.10.23My original source IP is 172.16.100.33 which need...

vinodg by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am attaching a design for connecting campus layer catalyst Catalyst switches to Data Center N9k switches via a pair of FTD 4100 appliances in (Transparent mode) Active / Standby.The top catalyst L3 switches connect to FTD by regular spanning...

Moe Shea by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card