Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello. We are looking for a freelance / temp network engineer to help us accomplish some FW tasks, including setting up a vpn tunnel. Not sure if this is the correct channel for this, but I would appreciate your help. Our NOC is in Sunnyvale, apparen...

angel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So, my vFMC is pretty slow, and the more I'm digging as our project moves forward the more annoying that gets.  So I googled and found an article (https://www.lammle.com/post/make-cisco-virtual-fmc-drastically-faster-5317/) that makes some sense... I...

Hi guys, I am confused with what is what. On AWS I want to deploy a FTDv, but on AWS Market its not available, I only have Cisco NGFWv and Cisco FMCv. Is NGFWv and FTDv the same thing? And will I be able to manage the NGFWv using FMCv? What I want i...

v.caixeta by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  Please can you help I have an Object which i want to remove but every time the ADSM reports it's being used in NAT therefore it cannot be deleted, now I have many over objects using this NAT therefore I cannot delete or believe i can clear N...

mawright1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I hope someone can help. I have a small network at a remote site that has suffered a security breach. I need to block all incoming and outgoing internet traffic. The only thing I want to allow is incoming and outgoing traffic for certain IP's...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card