Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

When buying cisco secure firewall 3105. we buy it once with whole features already running. if not, what is the features come with the device and what features required additional license.

hhamza by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is the SFR module on an 5516X ASA considered an FTD? Reason I ask is that I have FMCv v7.0.1 managing ASA 9.16 devices that have V7.01 Firepower code installed. The option to upgrade to Snort3 seems to be available but documentation says Snort3 is on...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

In the ASA failover setup, primary>Active firewall the show module shows the SFR status. as init state not UP state. I got the same result. after reload the SFR module #sw-module module sfr reload. #show module unable to read details from module sfr ...

Hello All, We have Cisco FTD pair configured with HA. Recently we have updated the FTD with 7.0.5 version with this we have also upgraded snort-2 to snort-3 (as per recommendation). Both the requirement has been completed properly. But .. Post than a...

Hisee image belowI was planning on upgrading to 7.05 which looks now to be cisco reccomended version, but after double checking the matrix it seems that thats not an option as if I upgrade FMC to 7.05 it wont be able to manage the FTD's, version 7.2 ...

benolyndav_0-1676626846560.png
benolyndav by Level 4
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I want to migrate all the devices from our current virtual Firepower management center to a new firepower management center. Following are the conditions: 1. The new management center will also be on VMWare and will have exact version number ...

rjadhav163 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looks URL filtering was enabled on a policy with different categories like Gambling blocked but unfortunately few of them are still accessible. I gone through some Cisco document, it's mentioned that https inspection for url filtering only works for ...

KP6677 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics