Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

With the 3.x being EOL, does that mean 3.x could be used without cost of buying a license PAK?  Or, would I have to purchase the new 4.x PAK in order to increase my anyconnect premium peers?  I've seen the old 5.x client still being used out there, j...

I recently was at a job site were I was supposed to swap a Cisco 1941 with a ASA 5506.  I preconfigured the ASA and tested to make sure it was routing outside properly.  There is a Verizon business 300mbs line coming in to the Router.  When doing a b...

Network.png

Hi All,I am recieving palent of these messages on my ASA 5520. After palenty logs there is TCP Deny(No Connection) from x.x.x.x to y.y.y.y flags RST ACK  on Interface outside also showing.I dont know the reason behind this. Can you please let me know...

ASA 5510 Management PortHello, I'm facing problem configuring management port on ASA. I'm able to ping it only through VLAN 2 but not from any other VLAN and I want to get it assessible from all vlans. In addition I want to setup ASDM access through ...

Rockyy by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a scenario about Policy static NAT in ASA 9.6 I have server listening on port tcp/8443. It will be accessed from specific networks in internet. I want to NAT my server to public IP but port specific only for those specific networks in internet...

Hi, we are migrating from the Cisco FWSM > Cisco ASASM, the FWSM is operating in transparent mode and we are using multiple contexts, the local MSFC is providing layer 3 services via appropriate SVI's.  As this is part of a larger scale migration st...