Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey guys, here's a question. Last year, we depolyed 2 ASAs, and they are configured as failover mode.  Use these commands:   failover interface ip lan_failover 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.0 standby 192.168.1.2  failover interface ip stateful_failover 192...

ml12129 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I want to deploy Cisco Firepower NGFW for my customer. My question are 1. Does it important to enable https intercept, so the decrypted traffic can be inspected by IPS module ? I mean, does exploit code (to attack app vulnerabilities) probably se...

I have recently implemented ASA5585-X SFR SSP40 failover. Failover is up interfaces are monitored and configuration is replication and syncing from active to standby pair. Connectivity to core switch Cisco 6807-XL which is VSS pair is as following;  ...

Atasawar1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I've created a diagram here to illustrate the problem.  Just looking for some confirmation that this would be the correct fix for this.  Our server inside Site3 cannot reach the internal Site2 network is the issue.  Appreciate any help. Diagra...

drewnivet by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Decided to take the plunge and reimaged my 5506W-X to FTD versus ASA.  I love NOT having to have Java on my PC in order to access a GUI.  However, I do not like the firePOWER CLI.  My impression is that you can see the config in ASA format but you ca...

Dear Experts, i am trying to connect to an FTP server which is placed at outside (internet) with a public IP. firewall is able to ping FTP public IP, but my system placed at inside interface of my firewall with gateway of inside ip of firewall  unabl...

Hello, I have simple scheme:  Client --ASA--Server. Client is a POS-terminal.Server doesn't have SSL. Client has to work with SSL. Can I use "TLS Proxy" for this purpose?

by Not applicable
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card