Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Greetings,We recently upgraded our FMC and a few of our FTDs to version 7.0.5. Since then, those FTDs have been blocking Microsoft Updates with the reason "File Resume Block" even though they're trusted. Has anyone else experienced this? We have a fe...

Hello, I have the following access list on my Cisco router.  How can I edit the order.  For example, if I want to add a deny "15 deny ip host 8.8.8.8 any",  so that it's in between 10 and 20, how would I do that? Extended IP access list 10510 deny ip...

tonynsx by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all I have a local ISP stating packet loss is due to customer oversubscribing the circuit. When I run continuous pings I see individual drops or packets here n there not like big blocks of request time outs or anything like that. The Provider says...

Resolved! FTD 2140 and LLDP

Hi ,in case i need to implement LLDP in Firepower 2140 how can i configure this?I can not find any lldp commands in interface menus.I see it is supported in FTD 1100 but i can not find ny relevant command in 2140 . Thanks,Ditter 

Ditter by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.I have a pair of Cisco ASA5525-X in failover configuration which I would like to reconfigure. I have ssh access to them via the mgmt interface.The issue I'm having is access to the console ports. Neither console port in the pair is showing any ...

jsec71 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card