Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi everyone,I have some questions regarding the FTD pre-filter policy and access control policy. I understand the theoretical difference between the two: the pre-filter policy inspects traffic up to layer 4 only (without deep packet inspection up to ...

MuathA. by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On a FMC/FTD environment, any ideas how to intercept and redirect NTP and/or DNS traffic from specific clients? There are a few appliances with hardcoded NTP/DNS entries, which I would totally prefer to use my internal systems to provide them access ...

HQuest by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello together, we running a Firepower 3130 Active/Active Cluster in our environment - actually we facing the issue that we cant backup that active/active cluster as also described in the Cisco guide. Is there a way to perform the Backup through FMC,...

Nils.w by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

hi all,was doing some troubleshooting for allowing ICMP on one of our ASA (8.2) and got stuck with ICMP type and code.i've searched that ICMP type 11 is used by windows (link below). but would like to know what are the other ICMP types especially use...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card