Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi; I have some questions about a Firesight license, i purchase tow ASA 5512 FirePower and ASA 5525 FirePower can i use this license FS-VMW-2-SW-K9 to manage those tow devices using this one license ? and my second question is about the expire date o...

Hi, I have 2 nos of ASA5515-X firewall with CX Module configured in HA, now I want to run IPS, URL functionality on it. Below is the BOM for the same, pls let me know do I need to required Cisco Prime Security Manager as well. If yes, then as per my...

navneet.k by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a student interested in purchasing an ASA from ebay for a home lab. The question is what is the version # that is stamped on the chassis ie: Cisco ASA 5505 Series v11 or Cisco ASA 5505 Series v08, etc, does not indicate the possible ASA and AS...

Hi everyone, I need help to reinstall the ASA - CX module in a RMA: 1.- How can I activate the module?, 2.- How install the license? 3.- How can I transfer the configuration, I´m worry to erase the configuration, because only the chassis was affected...

Hi all, I have an ASA 5500 series, and I can see that it has a BVI interface, and the 2 interface I have (inside, outside) are associated to this BVI, I don't understand why it this, I looked for this info but still not clear. Please can someone ex...

Hi All, My topology is attached herewith 1. If the failover interface of asa1 fails, will failover occur ? 2. if both are connected back to back, if the failover interfae of asa1 fails, will failover occur ? As per my knowledge in both the case fai...

secureIT by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm using Firesight Management center 6.1 and have setup some geolocation blocks to prevent data from suspicious locations in the world getting into my network. Analyzing some of the data that has been blocked i come across a few ip addresses that re...

Lee Dress by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI am having an issue with the Scansafe proxies and these showing as unreachable but most of the time reachable, I don't change anything.9.1(2)Primary: Proxy411.scansafe.net (80.254.147.163) (UNREACHABLE) for last 3 hours 24 mins, tried to conne...