Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello All,  My company was recycling their old cisco 515e and let me take it for studying purposes.  Is it still relevant for ccna security? Also I don't have the passwords to the device nor do I know what the interface IP is for password recovery, ...

Hello folks, I would like to ask if someone knows about Firepower Recommendations. Is this recommendations is based on what (host profiles, connection events, malware events, Discovery events)? How long they have to keep the all infomations to gener...

Greetings: I need to know if configure SNMP v3 , I need to enter the engineid remote to funtion? I was researching and this link says it is necessary but when I look laboratories, examples obviated this part if anyone has tried because right now I...

gesalre by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Kindly please help me here. we are upgrading our EOL Firewall 5505 to 5516x. as we know 5505 come with a built in swtiching functionality. now we are thinking to bring in the new 5516x and past the config from 5505 to 5516. kindly please advise if it...

Hi guys,We have 2 geographic dispersed sites with 500Mbps throughput Internet access on both. We currently have 1 ASA 5585-x firewall at each site. We would like to enable clustering between the firewalls.Is the Cluster Control Link (CCL) requirement...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card