Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys, I am trying to inspect incoming SSL traffic in my FirePOWER as I have internal SSL web server.  Cert and Key are already imported through PKI object management and SSL policy is already created too. However, I am here a bit lost my way to f...

Sithulwin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I use firepower v.5.4.1 on ASA 5516. I see huge amout of malware comming via mail (smtp connection). Almost every malware detection is only retrospective. It means malware reached customer mail servers and maybe users mail-boxes too. IP addresses of ...

tpospisil by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears, please find the attached, i am trying to configure DAP for users samsung smart phones what will be configured for Device Unique ID, i tried with imei number and also with serial number it doesn't work thanks

From ASDM, tried to reload the box, now, no file save. Details window says reload started, then stops "waiting for file save" to complete (which I told it NOT to do). It tore down my tunnel, and the ASDM will no longer connect. I can SSH to it, but n...

Hi All, I have an FWSM installed in 6500 switch. Obseved intermittent high cpu in FWSM (4.1(2))There are 15 contexts configured in the module and only one of the context is experiencing high cpuObserved that this problematic FWSM is showing huge conn...

secureIT by Level 4
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everone, can someone help troubleshooting my new 892 router?based on a basic configurations i have the Status below, from the router, 1. ping internal, a host 2. ping internet IP 3. ping website(name)as from host, 1. ping internal IP from the...

Hi there, can you please give a hint if OpenDNS functionality is included in Cisco FirePOWER software? Or in other words: does it make sense to have traffic to and from the internet being inspected with SourceFire functionality and also OpenDNS confi...

Hi forum. I'm very excited with my new NGFW ASA5512X with SFR module 6.0.0.1-26. I've configured and running the FirePower Management Center 6.0.0.1-26 to manage and deploy the SFR module installed on ASA SSD. I've already installed the URL Filtering...

When you add a suppression rule does it just remove the event from displaying or does it over ride the action too. You can suppress intrusion event notification for a rule or rules. When notification is suppressed for a rule, the rule triggers but ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card