Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Folks, Customer already purchased a base license (for 500 devices) for upgrading their ACS instance however they have more than 500 devices that needs to be added on their ACS instance and that would mean they would be needing the Large Deployment...

fogunnai by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have ISR which is configured with Zone base FW. outbound interface to WAN is a member of ZBFW.  I want to limit incoming traffic. I want to use ACL for this purpose rather than ZBFW. Can i apply access lists on that interface in the inbound dir...

Hi, I am using Cisco ASA 5508-x 9.4 I have some users who connect via any-connect receive: VPN establishment capability from a remote desktop is disabled.  A VPN connection will not be established. Any ideas?

cloudops by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am new to the world of networking and firewalling (I am the SAN/VMware who was given the "you are the network guy tshirt) I have a ASA 5508-X running 9.4.   My remote VPN users are currently connecting and are getting IP's from the local IP po...

cloudops by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card