Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

hi all, We have a project to migrate an instance of FMC from On prem into Azure. This has been completed and works as expected, however we have an issue where we need to upgrade it to the latest gold star version. And have an issue, as the current FT...

jbates5873 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have very few WAN-facing devices and, for the ones which are accessible from the WAN, traffic to and from those IP's is restricted to specific IP ranges and ports within the access control policy.However, under 'Security-Related Events' we consist...

willb1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Dears did any one facing issues with TID indicators  in cisco fmc  , my issue related to the number of indicators i think there is a maximum nmuber of indicators since my TID service stopped working after reach 800K

Hello Everyone,With the introduction of Global ACL in 8.3 ASA, its like Checkpoint FW now to configure rules.I have a doubt regarding this.Is there any disadvantage if i use only global acl in ASA? Functionally it should work fine but not sure about ...

for icmp, there are no flags in ASA under show conn outputs, but i observed one thing that if i ping from source (inside) to outside then i can see inside 10.1.1.10:5 (:9) always incrementing whenever we initate ping and destination ip:0 is alwa...

rocky1_0-1691558731749.png
rocky2024 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts, I am looking for some options to migrate and FTD 2140 managed by an existing FMC over to a new FTD 3110 which will be managed by a new FMC. I've been having a look at the migration tool and I see that all the options are only form FDM man...

Arun2022 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have my FMC authenticating through LDAP so we can use domain creds. This has worked for years until recently 1 user cannot authenticate. The regularly connect through the AnyConnect VPN and that authentication works, however, when attempting to con...

tcmckay by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes