Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, Can someone tell me maxumum throughput on ASA 5516x  if AMP and IPS are on. We can't get more than 50 Mbit/s on download and 35 Mbit/s on upload. If i remove AMP and IPS from rule d/u is normal.  

Hi, hope someone can help as i have an ASA 5505 series firewall and have it configured as below but i get'unable to open webpage' when trying to access ASDM via https://192.168.10.1--------------------------------------------------------------ciscoas...

Resolved! 5510 DMZ ?

Hi, we have 2x 5510 in standby/failover mode going to 2x 2960s switches The following are the interfaces: E0 = OUTSIDE (block of 8 public ip's)E1 = INSIDE E2 = Standby (state failover)E3 = vlan 299 going to another ASAM0 = Standby (Lan failover) We ...

louis0001 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1. do "hw-module 1 reload" to reload IPS cause failover that make ASA02 become active if ASA01 originally is active? 2. is this command "hw-module 1 reload" only can apply to active unit ?   in another words, if i type this command in secondary unit ...

martlee2 by Cisco Employee
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllWhile troubleshooting another issue I saw that the MSS of the webservers that I host behind my ASA is 1380. LAB-ASA# sh run all | inc 1380sysopt connection tcpmss 1380LAB-ASA#Then I noticed that the MSS of webservers like amazon.com and cnn and...

Tim Glen by Cisco Employee
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently using interface based ACL's and during my configuration of HSRP I had to allow my secondary routers IP to multicast to the address of 224.0.0.2 and just the same on the secondary one for the IP on the primary router. If I convert to a ...

Matthew by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to know why traceroute command through Cisco FWSM with dynamic PAT does not work.I can only make it work with a non-translated IP or with static NAT.Is this a bug or it just does not work? Cisco FWSM Firewall Version 4.1(15). Thanks a lot,Jos...

jbaraona by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes