Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Have a customer that has two VLANs (Layer3 on ASA for each VLAN).  I need to get AirPlay through the firewall.  The customer has Guest WiFi on one VLAN and the AV equipment (including Apple TVs) are on the second VLAN.  I found a doc with some TCP an...

- Because the sensing interfaces on managed devices do not usually have IP addresses,the system does not support the direct collection of NetFlow records. how make router to export o/p record to managed device's sensing interface ? - when using nmap...

We are using cisco vpn client to connect VPN server (ASA 5510).With VPN Connection, Cisco vpn client can only connect the services in LAN other than services is published/NATed to internet via this ASA 5510. For example: On one server, vpn client can...

luongdung by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Haven't used Cisco firewall in over a decade.I have a shiny new Cisco ASA 5506-x. I have configured it almost exactly like this:http://blog.router-switch.com/2015/03/quick-guide-how-to-start-a-cisco-asa-5506-x/and I used the ASDM app to add a ...

styler001 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes