Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi I am configuring failover of ASA. In the same network, I got the following ping result when the ASA ping its neighbor's device. Can you take a look at the result. Is it firewall issue or other connection issue ? Thank you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

eigrpy by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have access to a Windows Server 2012R2 running Hyper-V and I need to install a Snort type sensor at the same location. I've used Source Fire in the past and I am looking into NGIPSv, but it runs on VMWare. I have seen v2v conversion programs, but I...

millottr1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello. I'm trying to configure my ASA to allow domain memberships to exist between two zones. I have a zone that will house the Domain Controllers, and a zone that will house the members. I can't seem to get the membership between the 2 zones to work...

Dear All, I am trrying to generate a customized vulnerability report as per the attached snapshot but the fields don't contain the IP address of the host and the "Add field" option don't contain either . Any idea to get the host ip available in the t...

Hi, This is a ver simple and easy question. When upgrading an IPS module in ASA (IPS SSP module software), i will use this method show below. The question is: Is this going to erase the current configurations or current settings of the IPS?Installing...

s.lachica by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'd like to be able to track the users on the network and their IP address mappings. I've read part of the document for setting up the Identity Firewall. I have a question though: Users already logon to our wireless network using 802.1x authenticatio...

bkoch1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ciscoasa(config)# asdm image disk0:/asdm-733.binDevice Manager image set, but unable to find disk0:/asdm-733.bin Directory of disk0:/2      drwx  2048         17:52:53 Aug 18 2015  log9      drwx  2048         17:52:57 Aug 18 2015  coredumpinfo11    ...

On an ASA 5505 Ver 8.2(5) I have the ability to access internet from primary vlan.  However, when I added an additional vlan I'm not able to access the internet from that vlan.  I'm able to get out to internet on VLAN1.  However, I'm not on VLAN12.  ...

claytonp by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All,I'm a bit stuck trying to setup a rule to achieving the following with a Cisco ASA 5500 Series:Outside Interface - 1.2.3.4/29Inside Interface - 10.10.10.1The rule needs to work as follows:Outside: 1.2.3.5:443 -> Inside 10.10.10.5:8443So it is a S...

drbabbers by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a 5510 running the following version:Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 8.2(1)11Device Manager Version 6.2(1)WMHFW5510 up 1 year 157 daysHardware:   ASA5510-K8, 256 MB RAM, CPU Pentium 4 Celeron 1600 MHzInternal ATA Compact Fl...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card