Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Kind of a combined performance specs & hardware question here.The specs say that a Cisco Catalyst 6500 Series/7600 Series ASA Services Module can do a maximum of 2 Gbps of 3DES/AES VPN traffic and 16 Gb/s max of multiprotocol traffic throughput.  But...

Hello,I want to configure a different set of DNS servers for the Cisco ASA to use for DNS lookups for it's outside interface than what is used for its inside interface. Is there a way to do this?  The "dns server-group DefaultDNS" is already defined ...

But I'm not even seeing the request make it to my outside interface. If I type in my ddns:443 or :80 or :22 on an external device in a web browser I see the requests on my FW, but when I try :8091 I get nothing in the real-time log viewer.I've been h...

I need some help in creating a NAT statement as i am migrating a pre-8.3 migration to 9.1 and almost done all except one type of NAT i can't understand exactly. v 8.2global (outside) 1 interfacenat (inside) 0 access-list inside_nat0_outboundaccess-li...

landgren by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card