Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have read a few posts regarding shunning already.  I just don't feel like the ASA is shunning as much as I'd like it to.  In fact - it doesn't ever seem to shun anything unless I manually add it.Running 8.3(2)13My config looks like this:Result of t...

Mark^ by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Friends,I am New to ASA world and need your help.I was working on a issue were we found that thier is one particular static route entry in ASA routing table.We checked the running-configuration but did not find any entry in running-config for t...

Hi, There are 2 things I would like to ask. 1st - my understanding of PAT ( port address translation ) if I have 1 public IP address lets say 1.1.1.1 for example and have 3 internal servers 192.168.1.1 .2 and .3 can I use the same public IP to map di...

I have an MPLS router on the same LAN subnet as my ASA which is also my default gateway.  I have a couple remote subnets that are reachable via the MPLS.  On the other side of the MPLS I have an identical environment with ASA as default gateway.I hav...

tato386 by Level 6
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently upgraded Java to JRE version 1.7.0 and now when I try to login to the ASA 5510, I get the following message in the java console log.Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.ClassCastException: sun.security.ssl.X509TrustManagerlmpl ...

tpheister by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card