Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hello friendsI am getting a strange behavior in CSM version 4.4. I have successfully added a Router to the Device Inventory, and then when I try to add it to a Policy Bundle that I had already created, I am getting an error message at the time I try ...

Hello, I have a network object group that contains individual objects and additional object groups. Is there a way to export this showing the IP address, netmask and description? I don't really mind having to export more than what I'm specifically lo...

Resolved! IOS hash check

I am attempting to check my organization's IOS hashes. I have some that have been saved on a word document, but I do not trust that these are the latest. Can anyone point me in the right direction? where can I verify these values?

hsosa1977 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Have a cisco ASA running ASA V 8.3Wondering what the correct syntax is or even if it is possible to create a network object from a list of IP's in CIDR format? Typically just do this:Create network-objectobject-group network namenetwork-object 1.2.3....

JustMike2 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My internet was set up by Hughes Net.  I have a guest connection BUT HAVE NEVER KNOWN the GUEST PASSWORD.  How do I find this out so my guests are not using my work related internet? It's been a year! 

Hi Friends,I am using an ASA 5520 (Software Version 7.0(8)) and having a challenge with routing. I have 3 interfaces - Trust, Untrust and Untrust-1 with Security levels set to 100, 0 and 25 respectively.  Trust is our LAN network, Untrust is connecte...

Hi all,I have been supplied this link from our Cisco account manager that explains how to trial Cisco Firepower.https://communities.cisco.com/docs/DOC-55301 However the doc seems to be incorrect, and I can't find the firepower download anywhere in th...

sossie by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just curious if anyone know much about the best way to limit ICMP packets in IOS XR (ASR9001).  While with IOS it's recommended to use the Control Plane, it doesn't seem to be the option here. I do see that if I blocked ICMP all together I can limit ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card