Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I have an integrated services C800 router connecting by VPN to the Central Office.  I would like to configure IOS Firewall on the C800 and I have a question.Proposed configuration on the C800:     interface Dialer0          ip nat outside      ...

ASA

Hi All  I have PIX 535 working fine...we need to migrate to ASA 5510, changed all the configurations using pix-to-asa tool then push it in too ASA  Now issue is that we cannot able get internet from inside zone but our insde servers are all access by...

Hey Guys, I need to know whether we can block XFF IP's on CIsco ASA 5545x firewall . There are lot of spammers chocking my website who are using proxy servers...Below are the licenses we have currentlyMaximum Physical Interfaces       : Unlimited    ...

Hi All. I going crazy here :-) Below is the config from my ASA5520, and I just cannot connect to the ASDM. From the browser I put in 192.168.1.1 and the page just times out, no page available at all.Any help please :-) Thanks everyone.ciscoasa# show ...

I was able to put in the license key but after the reload it didnt update the info. Note that the newer key does not have vpn-des/aes wondering if this is the issue.After trying to insert the key again it is saying that the key is invalid. 

jvjonster by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am try to make inside network communicate with DMZ server (bidirectional on two ports) but it did not work. I have Security Plus license with version 9.0 (3). Any help is appreciated OUTSIDE (ISP) ====== (ASA5505) ======= inside (SWITCH) ====== RO...

Hi all, have a few questions on the new version of Natting, post ASA version 8.2 which is what I am familiar with.I have a new 5525x firewall running ASA version 9.1(3)2 that I am setting up, and I have a basic grasp on the new NAT config, but I have...

We are testing our disaster recovery on our primary ASA 5510. We used Backup Configurations within the ASDM and then used Restore Configurations on our second ASA 5510.Both running 9.1.4, ASDM 7.2.1The ASAs were then swapped and at first everything ...

Hi,I have a question regarding on viewing Cisco log. When I tried to build the filter to view logs for a particular IP from particular period of time, I am not able to see the logs. I have attached the screen shot of the logging configuration. Please...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card