Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

internet users unable to access port 22, we have already enabled port 22 . plz check and help nat (outside,dmz) source static any any destination static obj_198.73.32.44 obj_10.3.202.44 unidirectional access-list Out_in extended permit tcp any4 objec...

I have a couple of never-used ASA5525-Xs that have been lying around, and I am trying to figure out what software to use. They currently have 8.6(1)2 and thought I should probably upgrade to the latest and greatest.When I drill down through the Cisco...

jaysoo by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

From CSM devices not able add ASA 5515 devices  error getting              "invalid device: the os version,number of contexts (single or multiple), and operational mode ( routed or transparent) in this configuration are not support on the hardware; ...

When connecting a JDBC client to a FireSIGHT Management Center, the following error message appears:SEVERE: java.rmi.NoSuchObjectException        at java.net.PlainSocketImpl.socketConnect(Native Method)        at java.net.AbstractPlainSocketImpl.doCo...

Hello everyone,I'm having some trouble and need your assistance.We have thirty five HTTP/HTTPS/FTPS web sites to setup in the ASA 5520 ASDM firewall, we need to know if its possible to have them all setup without using a DMZ, we have two or three sub...

Hi team, In my office we have active and passive ASA 5540 with version 8.2(5).Now I plan to purchase anyconnect license. In the document, they clearly mentioned version 8.3 and above, we need to purchase one license passive will automatically sink.in...

Hello, I have a HA pair of Cisco ASA 5510's and the configurations are identical. The customer has about 100 vpn tunnels on the ASA. There was a link failure on the primary firewall and had to failover to the secondary but when it failed over, only a...

We have an odd issue which began by being unable to remotely connect to the ASA via ASDM or SSH.  SSH prompts for username and password, but returns 'access denied' even when using the correct password.  Logging into the console to troubleshoot, we f...

Can you do URL redirection on an ASA 5505?Here is the scenario. In our home office we are implementing NAC using Aruba ClearPass. So when a laptop plugs in to a wired port it gets a dhcp address and it's gateway is the Aruba Controller, which then se...

Hi guys,I'm looking for some advice regarding the deployment of an ASA. I have two networks separated by a routed link (layer 3 switch to layer 3 switch). I would like to deploy an ASA between the two networks for increased security. I'm leaning towa...

petenixon by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes