Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,SLA monitor configured on ASA for two ISPs.As ISP1/ISP1 Router is up and running so inside users are translating with Public IP address of ISP1 that is 110.2.2.0/28 subnet.As soon as ISP1/ ISP1 Router goes down then inside users will use ISP2 a...

Hi ,I have connected a firewall inside interface to l3 switch.on l3 switch int gi0/1no switchport ip address 192.168.10.1 255.255.255.0no shut     on firewallint gi0/1nameif insidesecurity level 100ip address 192.168.10.2 255.255.255.0If i ping to 19...

Hi,I am using 5585 I am trying to login to IPS module with the default username/password cisco/cisco it is not working. below is the module details. Please help me.                    Mod Card Type                                    Model            ...

hi, how to allow subinterface network only proxy access using the access listbelow is the created subinterfaceinterface GigabitEthernet0/3.70vlan 70 nameif Developer_Lab security-level 0 ip address X.X.X.X 255.255.255.224proxy server ip is Y.Y.Y.Y

Hi Guys,I m facing issue with my client network, where i need to add access-list for vlans group, When i m going to deny the one vlan to another i need to add 100 access list for a vlan. And my switch is 3750X SFP, so my question is how many access-l...

i need to ask design question , i have servers that will be exposed to the internet access , also i have server farm which will be used to internal use , now what do u think of this design , Internet-----Redundant Firewall1 with IPS------Firewall 2--...

I'm in a bit of a pickle.  I have 2 PIX 515E devices that I want to setup for active/passive failover.  1 of them was upgraded from 6.3(3) to 6.3(5), but the backup unit was never done.  Now I need to upgrade the backup unit so I can configure the fa...

Hello, I have an ASA5505 with the Security Plus License, I have 3 vlans, 1 external, and two internal. When I try try to ping the gateway of the oposing internal vlans gway I get the following error "6Jun 28 201313:33:44110002source_ip1Failed to loca...

Looked around the forums but couldn't find a clear answer. I just recently installed an ASA 5510. I am unable to get access to the Management interface. It lives on a VLAN dedicated to managing network devices. I have access to other devices on this ...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card