Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a PIX 501 Firewall running Device Manager 3.0. I keep seeing the traffic on the outside interface max out and I would like to find the source. Is there a way to do it? I have a Windows 2003 Server if that helps with logging. I looked for a man...

Hi there,We have procured ASA 5585 S20X , that will replace our existing ASA & the FWSM .   We have some 21 contexts to be migrated from FWSM to the new ASA box .  Does the Cisco migration procedure provided in documentation "fwsm2asasm"  suffice our...

Hi,Am trying to make DNS filtering work as URL filtering cannot permit https traffic.Config is as per below. The thing is that it blocks every url at the moment instead of just test  - gmail.com as per regexIt looks simple on the paper but cannot mak...

Hi,I have a new Cisco ASA 5510 firewall, and I am fairly new to the firewall world.  I have put a basic configuration on the firewall, but I am not able to access the internet (Trying from the 192.168.1.0 network). The network setup is:192.168.1.x = ...

jsublette by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a failover pair of ASA5520's running 8.4.4, and we need to renumber our external connection from one ISP to another ISP.I would like to do this in a stepwise way, i.e.connect second ISP to spare interface (which we have)move one service from ...

Hi,We are setting up a new ASA which is in multi context mode.  I was wondering if it is possible to setup redundant failover and state links?  I know that it is possible to run failover on one link and state on another, or both over the same link, b...

CiscoNutt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Morning, I need a little clarity and advice setting up an ASA 5512-X, specifically how traffic is routed.Currently at the edge I have an ASA 5510 which has been great but has limitations in the number of ports, the speed of the ports and module cap...

I am looking for a new firewall for a client. This is an SMB client, around 35 computers and 2 servers. Budget is $800.00 or less. Some of my other clients are using the 5505 and they have been pretty solid firewalls. However, they are lacking in som...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card